BorgWarner EFR-7064 Turbo – T3 WG 0.83ar – 179355
Single Scroll, T3 internal wastegate
Performance rating: 300 – 500HP
compressor wheel inlet: 52,2mm, outlet 69,9mm
turbine wheel outlet: 64mm
turbine housing : 0.83 A/R with T3 flange, internal wastegate, V-band downpipe connection
Pictures for reference only!
BorgWarner EFR turbocharger has been developed with only one goal in mind: to dominate road, racetrack and quartermile. BorgWarner EFR turbocharger are equipped with state of the art high-tech features for unbeaten performance.
EFR Turbos are available in 7 different sizes and 4 different turbine housings, covering performance ratings from 250 to 1000HP.
The combination of a high-efficiency compressor wheel, Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel, with ceramic ball bearing technology dramatically raises the bar for motorsports turbochargers and is state of the art in terms of turbocharger technology:
– forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely lightweight and resistant to highest boost levels, Extended tip technology
– integrated blow off valve
– integrated boost solenoid
– 360° rotation via V-band technology
– prepared socket for speed sensor (optionally available) to monitor compressor wheel speed. Thereby compressor efficiency can be calculated.
– dual ceramic ball bearing
– integrated oil restrictor
– water cooled
– stainless steel turbine housing
– Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than comparable Inconel turbine wheel and extremely heat resistant up to 1050°C (for comparison: Garrett only up to 950°C)
– high-flow wastegate port
– internal wastegate (even available for Twinscroll turbine housing!)