Turbo BorgWarner EFR-7670
Genuine EFR turbocharger
Turbocharger with various flanges, A/R values and wastegate options
Performance rating: 375 – 600 HP
compressor wheel inlet: 57,2mm, outlet 76,2mm
turbine wheel outlet: 70mm
Turbine housing: Available with T3 or T4 flanged exhaust housing
Material cartridge: Available in cast steel or aluminium
BorgWarner EFR turbocharger has been developed with only one goal in mind: to dominate road, racetrack and quartermile. BorgWarner EFR turbocharger are equipped with state of the art high-tech features for unbeaten performance.
EFR Turbos are available in 7 different sizes and 4 different turbine housings, covering performance ratings from 250 to 1000HP.
The combination of a high-efficiency compressor wheel, Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel, with ceramic ball bearing technology dramatically raises the bar for motorsports turbochargers and is state of the art in terms of turbocharger technology:
– forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely lightweight and resistant to highest boost levels, Extended tip technology
– integrated blow off valve
– integrated boost solenoid
– 360° rotation via V-band technology
– prepared socket for speed sensor (optionally available) to monitor compressor wheel speed. Thereby compressor efficiency can be calculated.
– dual ceramic ball bearing
– integrated oil restrictor
– water cooled
– stainless steel turbine housing
– Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than comparable Inconel turbine wheel and extremely heat resistant up to 1050°C (for comparison: Garrett only up to 950°C)
– high-flow wastegate port
– internal wastegate (even available for Twinscroll turbine housing!)